New
Find
Notify
Tools

caesar's lodge Quebec
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
has anyone hunted with them? looking at a spring bear hunt for 2004.
thanks
wayne

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
<jack1k>
posted
Wayne,
If you can make it to the Eastern Outdoor Show in Harrisburg (the beginning of Feb.), they have a booth there (or used too).
There's a lot of different outfitters there that offer bear hunts, and if you book at the show, usually they have a show special on hunts.
You might consider Maine, I'm not sure about the hassles taking a gun into Canada.

Later,
jack1k

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted the week of June 1-7 with Wayne out of north view lodge and had a great time. Getting a rifle across the border wasn't a problem, then again Wayne knew all the border agents so maybe that helped. You can check Wayne out at www.northviewlodge.com or if you'd like to talke to me email me and I'll send you my phone number.

[ 06-15-2003, 22:23: Message edited by: mark65x55 ]

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not seen him at Harrisbugh. I got invited on a bear hunt with this outfitter, to fill 2 spots for the week.I,m just looking for info, since I did not do the reference check on this outfitter.Also need info on bug suits, and any other gear for a spring bear hunt in this area.I have a canadian gun permit, so crossing border, should not be a problem.
thanks
wayne [Cool]