THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Let's see, get in front, slow down, they hit you, you call lawyer and own an ugly motor home plus nice nest egg to buy more guns. Sounds like poetic justice to me.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cold Bore:

I was driving a Toyota Camry with no NRA stickers on it.

Now if I was driving say a 1970 something 3/4 ton Ford Pickup,. with a rear bumper off of a duece and a half on it, this would have definitely had a different ending.

YOU are not kidding I would have let the lesbos rear end it.

It would not have hurt the pickup. Iron bumper and fiberglass motor home, who would have come out on the better end of that one?

If nothing else they would not have been able to attend their rally in Portland, I think they had scheduled. Secondly I could have just felt the whiplash coming on.

However knowing the media, I can see if even they did just fly up and were not paying attention, and they would have rear ended any male, you know it would have been the fault of the people they hit.

These type of people even classify a Model 94 Winchester in a pistol cartridge as a high capacity assault weapon! Check out these bimbo's websites. Complete with the MMM's 'Time Out Chair!' God these people live in Disneyland. How many of them do you think will vote democrat and how many will probably be raising sons who are gay and daughters who are lesbians? Just fits the stereotype in my book.

And how many of them do you think are atheists?

But they are special because daddy told them they were 'special'.

Does AIDS stands for " ANY IDIOT DEMOCRAT SUCKS"??
Sure fits.

May they have a blow out at 80 mph somewhere!

Cheers
an angry seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
What I like to do with tail gaters is to keep my foot on the accelerator and just "touch" the brake pedal with the other foot. That makes them think you are slowing and they slam on their brakes, gives me a chuckle every time

Posts: 7996 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My last silly machine was an '81 Renegade, with a 350 Corvett motor, T5, S10, etc etc...
I found dropping 2 gears and dumping the clutch at 80mph would sure wake up tailgaters. Shame I never got to try it on Anti-gun lesbians.

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote