New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Argentina
 Login/Join

<338Lapua>
posted
I posted this in the Bird Shooting Fourm, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic, so I thought I'd ask here. Please forgive me for posting in two seperate forums, but....

Has anyone ever hunted with these guys? I am interested in the wingshooting. They offer 5 days (3 hunting with six total hunts) food, lodging, drinks, etc. plus 1,500 shells for $1250 and only $8 a box after that.

http://www.jjcaceria.com.ar/

The price and everything that is included seems VERY reasonable. Please give any experience with going dove hunting in Argentina also.

Jim

[ 03-04-2003, 19:25: Message edited by: 338Lapua ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jim:

You cant do better than Argentina or Uruguay for wing shooting. Those doves are fast, aerobatic, and incredibly abundant. You shoot til you drop!! The downside to these hunts is that afterwards, it gets hard to get excited about any other wing shooting where you only get to shoot 6 or 8 birds only....

I dont know your outfitter but, if you would like to check prices feel free to contact the fellow I use in Cordoba. His name is Paco Riestra and you can get his info off his web page which is WWW.PACORIESTRA.COM. By the way, he also arranges big game hunts. He is very good.

Posts: 89 | Location: New Canaan,Ct., U.S. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
338Lapua,
You've a PM
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
<338Lapua>
posted
Lorenzo,

PM back at ya'

Jim