New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack O'Connor Movie
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got it for Christmas and it's even better than I thought it would be. The special bonus audio recordings of Jack telling stories of Cape Buff, Desert sheep, Early Deer and hunting in India really topped it off.

Last summer I was in Lewiston, Idaho for my daughters basketball tourney. Between games I visited the Jack O'Connor center. I think that is where it was filmed at. Really Cool!

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it". Fred Bear

Posts: 444 | Location: WA. State | Registered: 06 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recieved the same movie and it was very well done. Wish I could seen what Jack saw.

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How about a little more info. I haven't heard about it. Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
Yes, a little more info please.

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
I received the same DVD. It's really well done. It's two hours long. Safari Press and Safari classics put it together. It contains O'Connors home movies he took on his hunts and interviews with some of his friends. It has a section showing his rifles and a little about them. A lot more. Safari Press has them. $30.00.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got the movie too. The audio was cool. I read about the recorderings years ago somewhere and always wanted to hear them.

Lou

Posts: 333 | Location: Dallas, TX, USA | Registered: 15 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching the DVD last night...a most interesting an excellent piece of work. I'm a lifelong JOC fan and to hear him telling stories about some of his hunts was worth the price all by itself.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
whats the name of the movie?

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
Jack O'Connor an Outdoor Legend

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow it only took 9 posts to get a name.

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote