New
Find
Notify
Tools

40" New Mexico Muley!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
monster, but I can't just sit here and not rip on the guys for all being waaaaay behind the deer and the hunter holding it giving the "full stretch" on his hold. oh well... I'm really just jealous.

Andy

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Rip on him all you want but that photo was taken on a steep hillside presenting lots of difficulties for a decent photo, irregardless it is a Monster Buck!
I don't care how you compose the photo that is a big deer.
Tell me Futrdoc when you take a picture of you and a fish do you hold it out like you are presenting it to the camera or do you tuck it in close to your body and maybe hang your chin over the fin a little?
You sound jealous to me!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I admitted it

Wink

Andy

One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
that's not a deer, that's a monster elk whose antlers have morphed forward! Eeker Big Grin

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote