Find
Notify
Tools

cute bear pictures
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of mix3006
posted

Posts: 191 | Location: Wollongong NSW Australia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
This has been out a while and is crap. The bear photos are real as is the chewed on human. They just don't belong together in the same story.

Check it on Snopes.com web page

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mix3006
posted Hide Post
Now I feel ripped off.I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Got to admit it's still a good yarn.

Posts: 191 | Location: Wollongong NSW Australia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Two different stories. The pictures of the Brown Bear was going around the net three years ago as the new world record. It wasn't as big as the story made out. The body left by a bear is a true story but has nothing to do with the other. Lawdog

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

The body left by a bear is a true story but has nothing to do with the other. Lawdog

The mans body is a crime scene picture. The body was dumped there and not killed by a bear. It has been fed on by scavengers but not bears.

Posts: 372 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 13 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I heard that it was dogs. Not sure on the validity of that though.

Posts: 14 | Location: California | Registered: 23 September 2004Reply With Quote