New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rosebud Sioux Res. Guide...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking for recommendations for a Rosebud Sioux guide for turkey next spring. You are required to have one. I don't need any hand holding by them, I just hate to pick one off the list and have problems with him.

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GMaxson,

I have used the same guide for prairie dogs on the Sioux Reservation for the past 3 years. My hunting buddy and I are very happy with him, a younger upstanding guy willing to work with you on your hunt. He also guides and hunts Turkey and Deer. I can’t speak to direct experience with him other than prairie dogs, however I think he is worth a phone call to see what you think for Turkey.

He and his father farm in the area of Wood, SD. They own and rent land as well as having the usual access to Tribal properties. My hunting partner and I switched to him several years back after the guide we were using didn’t take care of us. We are planning to use him on our next Prairie Rat Safari in early June 07.

Ian Sherwood
All Seasons Adventures
605-452-3324

Kind Regards
Carl

Exercise makes you look good naked, so does bourbon.....You decide

Posts: 189 | Location: Was Kansas, USA - Now South Australia | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote