Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold 2-7 repair? Replace?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentleman,

I have a 20 year old 2-7 that has seen better days. All of the damage is cosmetic but it's pretty beat up.;deep gouges into the metal on tube and bells. Have any of You ever sent one in similar shape back to the Factory for repair?

I'm wondering if they will repair or offer me a replacement for a fee??

FN in MT

'I'm tryin' to think, but nothin' happens"!

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

Posts: 350 | Location: Cascade, Montana | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact them and ask em!!

(800)538-7653

http://www.leupold.com/resources/product_service.htm

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You will never know until you ask the source. What have you got to lose other than a few buck for shipping?

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Uglystick
posted Hide Post
Give them a call. They have always been great with me. That is why I will buy no other scope.

Posts: 173 | Location: Jackman MAINE USA | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gentleman Jack
posted Hide Post
Update us on what happens, curious...

"There are creatures here that cannot even be found in books, and I have killed them all......"

Posts: 273 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
I have been using Leupold scopes for over 35 years and NO COMPANY has ever even come close when it comes to customer service. I once sent in a 1.5 x 5 VX3 for reticle change and they sent a new scope because of upgrades to their product, no charge. Thank you Leipold. None better.

Big Grin

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote