THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Nevada-Wildlife department to host workshop on big-game tags

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevada-Wildlife department to host workshop on big-game tags
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.lvrj.com/living/wil...-tags-143091066.html

Wildlife department to host workshop on big-game tags

Posted: Mar. 18, 2012 | 2:07 a.m.

Southern Nevada hunters who would like to learn more about Nevada's big-game tag application process can attend a free informational workshop from 6:30 to 10 p.m. March 28 at the Clark County Shooting Range Hunter Education Center at 11357 N. Decatur Blvd.

The workshop will be hosted by the Nevada Department of Wildlife and include information on Nevada's big-game management, tag quotas and allocations, drawing odds and bonus points. Common application errors and the computerized draw system will also be discussed.

The class is a must for newcomers to Nevada and first-time big-game hunters. Reservations are not required, but seating is limited so arriving early is recommended.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9365 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
Man I hope they video that and put it on youtube.

I have to buy my Nevada points in a month or two and it would be nice not to screw it up.

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote