THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: California Ammo Bill on the Fast Track

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: California Ammo Bill on the Fast Track
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Doesn't surprise me one bit! I am amazed that one can still purchase a firearm in CA. However, this is to be expected when liberal democrats rule a state. I just hope it doesn't progress to other states. Expect more of the same if Kerry gets elected.

Posts: 51 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 05 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
I lived in CA for a year and it is a lovely spot to have a state. But facism abounds. But don't lose hope. If the People's Republic of Maryland can elect a Republican govenor there is still hope. Maybe Califoria won't always be so Kalifornicated!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Amen on expect more from a Democratic Run Liberals Paradise like California. My worries are the dumb ass 'self proclaimed liberals" here in Oregon, like Jenny BurDICK in Portland is going to get that on her agenda.

Personally I think we ought to make Democratic Idiots register. They are a lot more danger to society than any assault weapon ever made.

Who needs to worry about Osama bin Laden or Al Quida, when we have Democratic ( communist) politicians in this country who are in a race with each other to see how much they can screw up before someone else screws it up and they won't get credit for making their communist society "better" for everyone else.

Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler had this type of agenda didn't they???

seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AggieDog,

I too would rather stand and fight than cut and run like others here advise. And as far as praying that Arnold Schwarzenegger will pass on signing it, don't hold your breath. Remember what family he married into and that he, along with his wife, were supporters of the Brady Bill. Lawdog

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And now for this:

"2. For purposes of specified prohibitions on selling and possessing ammunition, "ammunition" includes, but is not be limited to, any bullet, cartridge, magazine, clip, speed loader, autoloader, or projectile capable of being fired from a firearm with a deadly consequence."

http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/sen/sb_1151-1200/sb_1152_cfa_20040510_134042_sen_floor.html

This is out right ammunition registration. I believe this will lead to ammunition serialization in this state or at least approved ammunition like has been done with handguns.

Bad, very bad.

Posts: 134 | Location: So CA | Registered: 26 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sad but expected news from the People's Republic of California. I left there last December and haven't looked back. They don't call it the "left coast" for nothin! ;-)

Posts: 449 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote