THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Possible Solutions For AZ Permits

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Possible Solutions For AZ Permits
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted

Geez, I didn't even see that because I copied it straight from my email to here ASAP to get it posted. I just called and told my contact there to send out an amended version.

It's now corrected -- at least here. -TONY

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of dzpoorjr
posted Hide Post
Just received an AZGF questionaire-here is the link-please submit your input-thanks-just adding to thread! Just go to the link!

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/thank-you-zpro-custom.zgi?p=WEB2Q3SVC5LD

Posts: 62 | Location: SAFFORD, AZ. | Registered: 22 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello from Indonesia Tony...

Like I said before, this lawauit will do nothing to increase the average person's chances for a permit. It was an exceedingly dumb idea from the start.

someone said this guy is a smart business man, but he clearly did not think of the consequences here.

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote