Login/Join

one of us
posted
Test pics of sheep and elk hunt
 -

-

-

[ 10-01-2002, 09:15: Message edited by: Gonzolas ]

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Edit your post and type [img] at the beginning (no space between [img] and the address) and type [/img] at the end (no space).

You are also going to have to delete everything in the brackets with the URL= (including the brackets) and the brackets with /URL from the end of the address (including the /URL).

Regards,

Terry

[ 10-01-2002, 09:05: Message edited by: T.Carr ]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Delete everything but one address for each picture http:// ........ .jpg

then add [IMG] and [/IMG]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Now you've got it. Nice pics.

Regards,

Terry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Terry, I guess I'm not totaly brain dead.

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
You are welcome my friend. Glad to be of some help.

Regards,

Terry

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
OK, the pics are cool. How 'bout some stories?

[Smile] Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canuck- The elk I called in to about 90 yards and shot him twice through the shoulders he ran about 30 yards and piled up. I was shooting a 7stw with 160gr failsafes. Both bullets did not exit the animal and weighed aprox 90 grains each. The sheep was shot at 50 yards and dropped instantly with the same rifle and load. We had to pack the sheep 12 km and scored just over 182. Had a lucky season.

Happy hunting

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gonzolas,

Very nice trophies.

Posts: 271 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice animals. Good job. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gonzolas. Congratulations! You had a great year all right. Those are some fine animals. Was it last year?

Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote