THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    has anyone tried kahles or minox binos??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

has anyone tried kahles or minox binos??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
what do you guys think of the above mentioned binos? i have looked through them and they seem to be very good glass for the money.esp the kahles. are they?? i have some 8 powered swarovski slcs and am looking for some 10 powered binos with out spending a grand. thnaks for the input.

[ 07-10-2002, 07:08: Message edited by: hvyw8t ]

Posts: 485 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 17 January 2001Reply With Quote
<rws2>
posted
I have a pair of Kahles 10x42s that I really like.They are crisp and really gather light well.No eye strain either.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I also got to try every brand side by side. My pick for under $1000 is Kahles. I thought they beat Minox hands down. Mid South Shooter's supply is selling the Kahles for $588 I think.

Posts: 346 | Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2002Reply With Quote