New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horse Packing Hunting Forum
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know of a forum where I could get some information about packing in for an elk hunt with horses and mules?

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several months ago I was sent this e mail, I have checked them out.

I really appreciated your input on the thread I started on packing out elk with your saddle horse. The folks over at Sage Creek Forums http://www.sagecreekforums.com have started a horse and packing forum, and I thought your input would sure be valuable.

Sage Creek Forums members are folks who are interested in hunting and outdoor activities, particularly in the West. In addition to species specific hunting forums, Sage Creek also has forums dedicated to a variety of topics from camp cooking to do it yourself hunting.

Scott Whitehurst, owner and operator of Sage Creek Outfitters in Athol, Idaho, created Sage Creek Forums in 2005 and it has grown to 1243 registered members in less than 3 years. There are over 98,000 page views per month on average by an active community of outdoorsmen and women from across the nation.

I'd love to see you over there.

one of us
posted Hide Post
got it thank you

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2339 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks! Great forum, I was looking for the same! Smiler

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote