Notify
Tools

the idaho caveman has died
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
thought this was a story worth passing on
http://www.idahostatesman.com/...-ends-an-era-in.html

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We live in a Society where more is better.It makes you think ,what do I really need to exist????RIP Richard tu2

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
yes, I read about him dying---- too bad.

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems as though he has done what everyone wants to do but is afraid to do.....live by your own accord
excellent

Posts: 291 | Location: wisconsin  | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, pretty amazing story.....

Sendero300>>>===TerryP

Posts: 489 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 25 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
I don't know about ya'll, but I've damn sure contemplated a similar life, especially before I met my wife.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
I had the impression the Idaho Caveman went to South Africa for plainsgame- oh no wait: they just look similiar. jumping
ISS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daniel77:
I don't know about ya'll, but I've damn sure contemplated a similar life, especially before I met my wife.

Changes things doesn't it! I thought about cutting bait and moving to AK to try my hand at it, but met my future wife and decided to give that a try. Still dream of living in AK but will have to just enjoy it as a visitor from now on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am flattered that so many people find my lifestyle so far above their own meager lives that they envy me enough to take potshots at me here. Of course, I still wait to see posts of their African Safaris here. And wait, and wait, and wait and wait...

I feel like a Lion on his kill with hyenas and jackals yapping and nerving themselves to dash in and steal a scrap.

Fact is, very few of the yappers enjoy life as much as I do. I am not wealthy, by any means; but I do have it made. I have enough $$$ to do the things in life I truly enjoy, and I have a lot of friends: here and elsewhere. I am blessed...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote