Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser R93 Saddle Mounts, Please....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gents,

I'll post this here, seems to be an active forum.

Anybody has an idea of the best deal I can get on two R93 saddle type mounts?? Searching on the web does not give me a lot of joy... So I thought I'd ask you guys in the know...

Offers are more than welcome, although this hardly qualifies as an invitation to tender...

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
They show up pretty regularly on Gunbroker and Ebay/Hunting.

A standard aluminum saddle mount will sell for a high of US$227 and steel for US$239, generally from dealers. These deals can be had at these prices at any time.

I have seen private sellers offer them for much less, as low as US$100 or so. These deals are, of course, only available when listed from time to time.

Just keep an eye open and focused on these sites and a good deal is sure to come up eventually.

Posts: 13478 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that mrlexma, in particular the gunbroker site looks like it may offer immediate potential (nothing on Ebay just right now). Thanks again for sharing this!
- mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
You might try Ebay�s German site www.ebay.de. There, they can be found on a regular basis.

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks DUK, there was actually one auction going on - unfortunately for a mount with 26 mm rings - about as useful as tits on a boar hog [Big Grin]

Where is "Old Europe" btw, I have often wondered whether you are not from Switzerland??

- mike