THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    The Stupid World Huntress Is Under Investigation!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Stupid World Huntress Is Under Investigation!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67474 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Agreed!

However,such celebrity makes $$ for those that build a following. IMHO, They are no worse than Hollywood celebrities - not higher or lower in IQ; they do whatever makes them money and say whatever gets them attention.

The media seems to have an insatiable appetite for such BS.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I am dense.But how is that thing she was holding a sex toy?She is a publicity whore. Her pics were no different than some posted here,excluding the one with the bloody fist. I guess in todays world posing by any dead animal is an outrage to anti-hunters.JMHO,OB

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In the original report she was holding what is apparently a sex toy!

A fist attached to an arm, which I understand is sold in sex shops as a sex toy Confused

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67474 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not like what or how she resented herself and by extension all hunters. I think she should be removed from the celebrity hunter guild.

However, I see this as nothing more than an anti hunter power play when it comes to charges.

The rifles had to be checked through at the airport. How were they not legally possessed. We all rely on the agent or Outfitter to get arms into and out of countries.

Scotland has shown itself to me not to want my hunting dollars. I was appalled by the Scottish version “State of the Union Address” I listened to while in Europe last year.

It is obvious the Scottish Government sees hunters all hunters as a blight. I see them as a blight.

Posts: 11389 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
In the original report she was holding what is apparently a sex toy!

A fist attached to an arm, which I understand is sold in sex shops as a sex toy Confused

Look up fisting like I just did, as it's pretty disgusting!

one of us
posted Hide Post
The quest for and fame and fortune or fortune and fame make people do stupid things.

That mentality hurts all the hunters who hunt because they just like it.

Why she would pose with a bloody fisting toy is beyond me. Yes that is what that is.

I wonder what laws she is accused of breaking.

Looks like to me a legitimate out fitted hunt.

Or is it just a witch hunt fueled by the anti hunting crowd. Like we have seen many times before.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
^^^ winner^^^
read the report objectively.
now read it as an actual national enquirer trash rag report.

Posts: 4988 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So exactly what law did she break other than bad taste? Sportsmen and women should be supporting her hunting though admonishing her rather tasteless fisting photo does seem in order.

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
So exactly what law did she break other than bad taste? Sportsmen and women should be supporting her hunting though admonishing her rather tasteless fisting photo does seem in order.

That's the big question because she was on guided legal hunts and photo captions say that sheep and goats aren't even considered game animals and don't need a license to hunt and kill them. Further, it says the only thing they are doing is investigating possible firearms violations. I have no idea what that might be and it didn't say.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
As usual, anti hunting patrols arrived in form of sensational “ news” and voila, it makes news worldwide
Libs , read commies, suck everywhere you go

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's a pig for posing with that bloody dildo and her boyfriend oughta let her know. That said, be very careful inviting folks you don't know well and trust on hunts.

BTW, what is "hen-do attitude"?

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Remember, the internet and social media has the ability to give the impression of large numbers of outraged people when in many/most cases it is a small, vocal minority. That statement pertains to all topics in this current era of being offended by everything and making everyone else's problems your own.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
She's a pig for posing with that bloody dildo and her boyfriend oughta let her know. That said, be very careful inviting folks you don't know well and trust on hunts.

BTW, what is "hen-do attitude"?

Agree 100% and I also have never heard of the term "hen-do"!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Hen do- chicken shit?? dancing

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13246 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
She is brilliant actually; you can't buy publicity like that. And all publicity is good when all you want is for people to watch you.
After all, she just got 50 new hits right here from guys who never heard of her. I call that a success, from a marketing angle. She could care less what some liberal MP from Scotland says about her.
Hen do means, Woman do (accomplishment).

Posts: 17181 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
She is brilliant actually; you can't buy publicity like that. And all publicity is good when all you want is for people to watch you.
After all, she just got 50 new hits right here from guys who never heard of her. I call that a success, from a marketing angle. She could care less what some liberal MP from Scotland says about her.
Hen do means, Woman do (accomplishment).

I couldn't agree more with you when you look at it from just a marketing viewpoint to make money. There are lots of other stupid things now out on the net making loads of money. I saw one on another website with a pretty little gal in a bikini shooting highfenced game over in South Africa. She couldn't shoot worth a shit but she sure had nice boobs and was using them to make a ton of money on her own website. It was just too bad that it involved anything regarding hunting, which she obviously knows nothing about.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted 26 December 2018 01:09 Hide Post
Hen do- chicken shit??

Female pigeon Hen Doo / Male pigeon Cock doo.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree 100%! These people that want their minute of fame and attention will do anything for it. Pisses me off that they’ll do this stuff for shock value and attention and then when they get the negative press from the media or the death threats from the anti’s they immediately go victim mode and want people to stand with them. It’s a pathetic and tired playbook

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
I never heard of her til now.

The article sounds like some peta bulkshit.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
She probably clears six figures with her videos. I bet she got a bonus from this publicity.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote