Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 249 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 15 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm all out of words. It just make me sick. [Frown]

Magnar

Posts: 172 | Location: Hadeland, NORWAY | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's pitiful. I wonder where these people come from.

Sounds almost like a family of city slickers who moved out West for the beauty, because they had the money, and have no clue or respect for animals and other wildlife. The parents need to be humiliated publicly.

Posts: 13816 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Well

This really turns my adrenaline production on full speed. I hate to see when assholes beats or kicks animals. Asshole that should have been taken away just after birth.

The kids old enough who did it shall have a big smack on their nose. I saw a hedge hog two weeks ago that a drunk moran was chasing. I asked him to quit, but he tried to charge me. The hedge hog lives in my garden ever since that night. The rest is history [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
We must call out the experts, have these poor children psyco analyzed and let them receive treatment, or perhaps a better solution would be an good old fashion ass whippin like I used to get for doing a lot less....

This country needs to return to its roots, its basic values and to hell with lawsuits, political correctness, and liberal thinking jerks, get God back in our schools and the condoms out, would be a good start..Prayer and God in the Pledge and make our children behave.

Posts: 41980 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I love to hunt but I hate to see anything suffer.It wouldn't have been good if I would have caught those kids doing that.

Posts: 92 | Location: Church Hill,Tn | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Children under the age of 10 cannot be charged for a crime in Colorado.
Anybody need a hitman in Colorado? (Actually it will be a "hitkid.")

Colorado is has been becoming the "new California" for several years now. Liberal trash is moving into the state by droves and rapidly turning the state into the same liberal cesspool California has become. They are too stupid to know you can't drive bumper to bumper on snow and ice and have caused some spectacular auto accidents the last few years as well. [Mad] Sometimes I think America needs another good civil war...liberals VS conservatives. And since the liberals don't believe in guns, this war should be over in about 20 minutes. [Big Grin]

(Be interesting to see how fast they suddenly develop an interest in firearms. [Wink] )

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tnbrian98:
I love to hunt but I hate to see anything suffer.It wouldn't have been good if I would have caught those kids doing that.

You aren't suggesting you might have harmed the little darlings are you? [Wink]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does Denver have a law that makes the parents resposible for their kids misdeeds? If not, then they need one.
But it ain't just Denver. A few months back a woman jogger found a puppy that had been skinned alive. It had to be put down. So far, they have no idea who did it, but last I heard, the reward was close to $25,000 for the arrest and conviction of the perpetrator.
I just wonder how many more of these types of atrocities are happening and not being found out?
Just how sick is our society anyway?
I teach a Hunter Ed class, and this "proud" father bragged about his son killing his first rabbit by hitting it with rocks. When confronted by one of the other instructors, his comment was, "Of course I'm proud of him. He just killed his first rabbit." I just hope that kid learns better ethics from the class. He sure isn't getting any from daddy.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
<JonMudskiper>
posted
What they need to do is change the law to charge persons under 10..what a way to make perfect little criminals...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Colorado is not what it was, I'd be out of here before sundown if I could pull it off (front range anyway). I know I will in 5 years at the outside, in the meantime I am trying to make the most of it. These people are hilarious, I know a guy who just bought a 500K dollar shack on a tiny lot with I nice view of a stop light. As far as these little bastards, I know of a guy with a 1500 pound quarter horse stud that would make them see Jesus.

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
<Mike Anderson>
posted
Maybe I didn't read this close enough, but, the ages of the kids were 8 & 10. Where the hell are the parents, that is my question these days?

Yes the kids are growing up to be an unruly mob, but its our responsibility as adults to settle this.

I have two young children and have come to the conclusion to teach, self-disipline, respect, and self-defense.
Kids have a tough environment now because most parents want someoneelse to raise their children.

oh well enough said.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The only thing that disgusts me is that everyone seems to want to buy the "ANIMALS = GOOD, HUMANS = BAD".

quote:
Some facts are being exaggerated," Pelle said. "Numerous interviews have been conducted, and thus far, no one has seen a deer fawn being beaten or tortured as was initially reported. Witnesses did see a group of children following and chasing the deer, causing them to run into fences and obstacles, which may have contributed to their injuries."

But lets not allow facts to interfere with a trial-by-media [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1646 | Location: Euless, TX | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The original report was that it was more than two kids that did this, way more. I think they only have leads on two, though.

Posts: 249 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 15 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I'd give it a second thought if the kids had just killed the animals without torturing them........heck, I killed a lot of sparrows, frogs, etc. with air rifles when I was a kid.....

What disgusts me even more is how a federal case has to be made out of everything.......when I was a kid, the officers would probably have just taken me home for a talk with my dad.........and I PROMISE it would never have happened again and I would have had a difficult time sitting for awhile! Oh, I forgot, beating their butts might warp their personalities and cause them to be disfunctional...........

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
Many times torturing animals and burning things are indicators of being sexually abused. It is also an early indicator that the culprits may end up being sexually violent themselves.

These "kids" need to be caught and soon.

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This just further illustrates,why the fires burning in the shithole known as colorado should have been allowed to burn themselves out naturally.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
<Pre64>
posted
My wife and I escaped Denver two years ago. There is much we miss and as the article points out, much we don't. Shock and surprise no longer register, only disgust. Do not think, though that these problems are confined to Denver or California. Many of the same symptoms are quite visible here in small-town (~14,000) America. I believe that we're raising a generation of psychopaths.

[ 07-12-2002, 03:02: Message edited by: Pre64 ]

<280rem>
posted
Amen Ray, Amen! John.

one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pecos45:
quote:
Children under the age of 10 cannot be charged for a crime in Colorado.
Anybody need a hitman in Colorado? (Actually it will be a "hitkid.")

Colorado is has been becoming the "new California" for several years now. Liberal trash is moving into the state by droves and rapidly turning the state into the same liberal cesspool California has become. They are too stupid to know you can't drive bumper to bumper on snow and ice and have caused some spectacular auto accidents the last few years as well. [Mad] Sometimes I think America needs another good civil war...liberals VS conservatives. And since the liberals don't believe in guns, this war should be over in about 20 minutes. [Big Grin]

(Be interesting to see how fast they suddenly develop an interest in firearms. [Wink] )

I can be a hitkid! Just let me whip my sling shot and knock those kids in the noggin a few times. Or rocks! I can hurl a stone with more momentum than the biggest of the big-bores. [Big Grin]

I remember back in the old days...>sigh<.. there were these kids who tried to sell me a baby bird they stole from the nest, I was real excited! But they molested it or something because it died an about hour later!! [Mad] They tried to sell other bootlegged and previously abused animals too, birth of more poachers and street pharmacists!! [Eek!]

Are you guys sure? I was planning on staying here for a while. [Frown] Colorado has a lot of elks and mulies.....

Some kids deserve to have the sh!t kicked out of. Wonder how they are going to be when they get older, IF they freakin' survive that long...

If I were to move to another state, which state should I move to? Which state has gun friendly laws and hunting areas? And concealed carry? Oh yes...and pretty girls [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JLHeard:
Many times torturing animals and burning things are indicators of being sexually abused. It is also an early indicator that the culprits may end up being sexually violent themselves.

These "kids" need to be caught and soon.

This is a myth being spread around animal rights bulletin boards. The study that they are purporting to quote examined 24 common traits among a group of 36 serial killers the study authors interviewed. FYI, cruelty to animals came in as #18 of the 24 most common traits. Fire-setting comes in at #9. So, these relatively rare behaviors are poor indicators of someone's propensity to serial murder.

Also, FYI, the top three were daydreaming, compulsive masturbation and isolation. Realistically, using this criteria, 99.9% of teenagers are potential serial killers, at one time or another.

Yes, these things can be an indicator of abuse. However, to suggest that such abuse has a high probability of turning someone into a serial killer is grossly over-stated. Given the actual number of known serial killers, in comparison to the (unfortunately) significant number of abused kids suggests that there is probably something else at play in the minds of these sickos - perhaps a malfunctioning chip?

A common misconception is to define "correlation" as "causation". Just because some symptom is observed along with a particular illness does not translate into that symptom CAUSING the illness.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree completely with Mr. Atkinson. A good old fashioned ass whippin is called for. As far as I'm concerned they could eat a little asphalt themselves and go with out some front teeth. Of course it won't be little Johnny's fault as no one is responsible for their actions any more.

Posts: 536 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 02 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
Fischer, I said sexually violent, not serial killers. I am talking about future molesters and rapists, not Charlie Mansons.

Also, it is a indicator that these problems might be present. It is not a set in stone, "if a is present, then b must be also", symptom.

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
I dont think the biggest problem of this sort is overprotection by parents or just plain meanness in a kid either. The thing that bothers me is parents that just dont give a shit! The adolescents in question obviously have no idea what discipline is.

I recently had to tell a neighbor boy, I guess hes only about 4 or 5 years old, that he is no longer welcome in our yard even though I hated to do it because he isnt all bad. But he has destroyed property of mine twice now and I had to say NO MORE! Makes me wonder what he gets away with at home.

Posts: 10160 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
We must call out the experts, have these poor children psyco analyzed and let them receive treatment, or perhaps a better solution would be an good old fashion ass whippin like I used to get for doing a lot less....

This country needs to return to its roots, its basic values and to hell with lawsuits, political correctness, and liberal thinking jerks, get God back in our schools and the condoms out, would be a good start..Prayer and God in the Pledge and make our children behave.

This ticks me off too so I say Ray for President

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Okay, where's my Dad when we need him? Ass whippin would be the start...
Ray you are dead to rights. If the kids are too young to be charged with a crime, let's get a special social service for providing corporal punishment for children of morally impovorished parents. "yes, children, we love you, (WAHNPPP)"

a rather righteous,
jeffe

Posts: 38612 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote