Tools

Is This True?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wstrnhuntr:
This is what happens when people from States like California and New York impose their political will on other States. It breeds resentment. Wyoming didnt want Wolves back, but they got them crammed down their throats.
What he did is something I would never do, and Im not defending it either. I'm just saying that this was brought on by political strong arming from people who don't even live in Wyoming and don't give a shit about the consequences of THEIR actions.

There are always idiots out there but I 100% agree with this statement. In this case idiots bequested further idiots.

There is no need for wolves in the lower 48 unless they are in a zoo.

~Ann

Posts: 19188 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
The reintroduction of wolves into Wyoming has had a huge impact on peoples lives for miles around. I can think of 2 examples right off the top of my head.
1) They are responsible for slaughtering a considerable amount of livestock.
2) They have caused Grizzly populations to spread out to the point where Wyoming residents in some cases have had to build bear fences around elementary schools to protect their children.

Those are just a couple examples of the consequences I mentioned. But you wont hear about any of that in the lop sided reporting.

Posts: 10156 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote