The Accurate Reloading Forums
remington sendero SF

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3411043/m/90010301

23 January 2002, 08:38
<LiMe>
remington sendero SF
hello! thought that maybe anyone here would have som experience with this gun. I know this is no "custom" rifle but what kind of roups could i expect? I don�t have so much experience with Remington, but as much as I know, this rifle are a little bit more accurate than other remingtons? atleast, there is a nice stock on the rifle! =D

thanks for your help! Peter

24 January 2002, 00:45
Andre Mertens

A picture being worth more than words, here's what my .300 Win Mag does with hunting loads at 100 m.

------------------
Andr�

24 January 2002, 08:29
<LiMe>
looks nice enouht for me =D have you done anything with it or is it "out of the box"? i will have mine in 7mm rem. mag. for moose, deer and roe deer at longer ranges...
24 January 2002, 08:44
the444shooter
The sendero is a fine rifle, I had mine in .300 Win Mag...1/2" groups @ 100yds w/ Factory ammo, and I was able to ring the bell at 300yds w/ every shot from that rifle...nice to shoot, as that extra weight reduced the felt recoil, however, a pain in the a$$ to carry around. *oofda* Got rid of it, because of that extra weight though.

------------------
God Bless and Shoot Straight

24 January 2002, 08:57
<LiMe>
yes, with a 26" barrel, i supose that there are better carry weapons... but i won�t carry it much, will only have it for longer ranges...
25 January 2002, 01:31
Andre Mertens
Apart from my adjusting the trigger before firing the first shot, my rifle in in out-of-the-box condition. Oh yes, I played a little with screw torquing. HS recommends 65"lbs. while Remington advises 45. I settled on 62"lbs (7 Nm), after experiencing no difference with 65.

------------------
Andr�