Find
Notify
Tools

Re: It's a bad sign when....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
jb,

My daughter and son-in-law were planning their wedding for "early August" and asked if it would clash with my annual 6-7 weeks in the Brook's Range.............they got married July 18th. Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices..........eh?

Joe

Posts: 369 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been lucky so far, when my wife and I decided to get married we had to wait on her dad to find out opening weekend for pheasant in Kansas. When she could wait no longer to order invitations he gave her the date of the second weekend of november which happened to be the 13'th. You guessed it , two weeks later it was announced that opening weekend would move to the second weekend of november. I haven't missed an opening weekend since...............so far!

Posts: 130 | Location: East central Kansas | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your wife comes downstairs while you're packing your gear and says "you know, we need to sit down with the calendar and schedule the weekends you want to hunt...."

Posts: 612 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote