THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Norwegian to hunt deer in Minnesota, tips anyone?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Norwegian to hunt deer in Minnesota, tips anyone?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of RSY
posted
Norwegian:

Out of pure curiosity, what gauge is the shotgun barrel on your drilling???

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Just an idle thought, but you chaps in Minnesota could probably put this gentleman in touch with one of the "sons of Norway" lodges. I have a quarter that says that would result in more invites to hunt than this gentleman could use........ HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
The only tip I can offer a Norwegian going to Minnesota is DRESS WARM! My wife went to school in Bemidji and she always talks about the Norwegian exchange student who complained about how cold it was in Minnesota.

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote