THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Animal-rights activists turn to violence

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Animal-rights activists turn to violence
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
Quote:

If I were going to "turn to violence," I think I would pick a different group to get violent with than a bunch of hunters and gun nuts.

I heard a rumor from a college buddy of mine that came from Montana that a few hunters were in the mountains of Idaho for a week hunting deer/elk. On the middle of the hunt a van full of anti's came to the end of a dirt road about 3/4 mile from their camp and began to play loud music and cause a stir. The guide watched them go on their little 'nature' walk as they were shouting out things about animal rights because they didn't know where exactly the hunters were. As soon as they approached his position about 250 yards away from their van (where he was observing them), he shot out the 2 driver side tires and left them stranded. The RUMOR is that it was a 22 mile treck back to the nearest paved road, and they were on their own.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I were going to "turn to violence," I think I would pick a different group to get violent with than a bunch of hunters and gun nuts.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope the bears knew these clowns were in their side.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 119 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 23 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
heck yea!

I dare not say what would happen to an activist that ruined a hunt for me in the VAST WILDERNESS.

one of us
posted Hide Post
my mom's hunter's safety instructor was an 50's year old woman who was an avid hunter. her and her son, whom from description is quite large, were hunting and an activist jumped out in front of the son as he went to fire, almost causing an accident. I don't remember all the details but apperently they tied the guy to a tree and told a Ranger where he was about 3 hours later. I can get more details if anybody wants to hear it. :-)

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hauptjager
posted Hide Post
Yea I would like to know more.

Two years ago a bunch of "activists"/ Jackasses slashed tires and broke out windows from hunters cars on opening day on some type 2 Fed. land near lake Sam Rayburn in Southeast Texas. It really sucked the hunting was bad and I had to change tires... I have never seen so many people ready to kick some... as the hunters came out of the woods. These "activists" are real brave and upstanding citizens, which should be cared for and protected... yea right!

Posts: 153 | Location: Hilo, Hawaii | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of kk
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Yea I would like to know more.

There really isn't much to know.

If you read the books by the Animal Radicals, you will see two facts: 1) they all fancy themselves to be quite intelligent and academic, and 2) they try to prove it by adding detailed indices to their books.

If you are interested in doing the research, look for Ingrid (Herself) Newkirk, Alex (Pack My Bags) Pacheco, Cleveland (Mentor to Many Young Boys) Amory, Marijuana Buddhist and Animal Rights Guru Tom Regan, Jeremy (Buffalo Farts) Rifkin and Wayne (Mentored by Many Old Fat Men) Pacelle.

Look in their indices. You will see entries in virtually every book citing "the traditional, male-dominated, Judeo-Christian ethic" as the foundation for all their moral woes.

What does this mean? It means they are enemies of moral tradition. And, since birds of a feather flock together, you can accurately predict that ALL demonstrations and actions by Animal Radicals will be supported and co-sponsored by other groups that are sworn enemies of moral tradition. These groups include marijuana rights activists, *.sexual rights activists, NAMBLA, abortionists, euthanasiasts, environmentalists, feminists, dope fiends, perverts and Democratic judicial appointees.

Far from wanting peace, health and cleanliness, they promote death, power-mongering, political cronyism and any form of communicable disease they can get funding for.

So you see, it's just the same old, same old.... White hats on the defense; black hats on the offense. Good versus bad.

God against Satan.

Anybody got a spare de-horning tool?

kk

Posts: 1224 | Location: Southern Ontario, Canada | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They're just behaving like animals.

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunting in Wisconsin back in the early 1990s, we had one of those idiots, wearing a brown carhartt snow suit, and carrying an animal rack into the swamps, trying to get hunters to shoot at him as a way to "derail" the hunting.

Well about 7 of us, surrounded a swamp with this dipshit in it. We thought it was a deer. I went into the swamp and climbed up on the first branches of a large tree to see better and to direct the other guys I was hunting with.

This "anti" was dead scared at that point. Not what he realized was going to happen or last minute regrets, I don't know. Thank God I was up in the tree, as one of the other guys in the party was taking aim at the "brown and antlers" he was seeing thru the brush, I called out and told him not to shoot. I know I saved this idiots life that day.

We finally told him to get his ass out of the swamp, and that all of our guys knew it was a human so we weren't going to shoot. It was quite evident he had taken a dump in his underwear and pissed his pants. He was shaking like a leaf.

We asked him what he was doing running around in the woods dressed like that, and he was shaking while he sheepishly telling us he was there to disrupt hunters.

One guy about 6/6 in the party, grabbed the antler rack away from him and shoved his chest sending him tumbling to the ground. Then he told him to lay there until we were out of there, before someone else mistook him for a deer, and shot his sorry ass.

These people think they are doing some noble cause until they actually faced getting shot or killed, and then you see the pussy they really are.

As Pecos said, Bear shit is a befitting fate for them.

Whoever shot and disabled their van in Idaho, good shooting.
Should have put one round thru the radiator also.

cheers
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Yea, I'd like them to give their little speaches to those they are trying to protect. I'm sure a bear or cougar would have given them the benefit of the doubt before munching on their limbs, huh. Boneheads.