THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    When is Wyoming deadline for antelope and moose??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When is Wyoming deadline for antelope and moose??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted
I was just wondering if anyone knows when the deadline for the draws for moose and antelope are in Wyoming?? I applied for moose last year, but think I will try to draw antelope this year since I've never hunted them. Seems like I remember March as being the deadline, but I just saw a thread about a cow elk hunt that had Jan.31 as the deadline.

Elite Archery and High Country dealer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Depends of it you are a resident or nonresident. For moose, the application period for both residents and nonresidents is now through the end of Feb. For antelope, residents have from May 1-31, nonresidents have from Jan 1-March 15. Just to make sure my dates are correct, you probably want to get on the G&F web page.
The thread talking about the Jan 31 deadline for elk is only for nonresidents.

MG Eeker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Moose application period is Jan.-Feb.28

Antelope application period is Jan.1-Mar.15

This is direct from the WY,G&F book.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote