New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Hamburger?
 Login/Join

<sure-shot>
posted
After coming out of the backcountry on my favorite Calif deer & bear hunt, I like to stop in and eat one of those Six-dollar burgers for $3.99 & a vanilla shake at Carl's Jr in Sonora, CA. This is one hella burger on par with a elk burger or buffalo burger. Who makes the best burgers? Please don't mention deer burgers

<Don Martin29>
posted
I like burger raw to rare. If there was blood sold in a bottle I would drink it.

I have deer burger here that is outstanding. The deer was a very big one from VT. I dropped back to see the butcher and compliment them on the work they did and they did not seem interested in the conversation. I said that it was tasty and tender and he said "it must have been a healthy one with no injuries" and he looked away. I guess this is all he knows about it. Well it's more than I did!

one of us
posted Hide Post
In - And - Out Burger

Posts: 487 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
<Boyd Heaton>
posted
My Mom's.....Don,do you come out in the day light?

------------------
I HUNT LONG RANGE.AND YES I USE MATCHKING'S.

[This message has been edited by Boyd Heaton (edited 03-11-2002).]

one of us
posted Hide Post
MAX

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Like steaks, the best are those I make at home. But for fast-food Whataburger does pretty well, for more upscale Cafe Express does well (Houston market).

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Garlic Burgers at a beer bar here in Salt Lake called "The Cotton Bottom" are pretty damn good.

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
The Astro burger in Salt Lake are the best. A quarter pound of beef and a quarter pound of pastrami what a combo!

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

W.F. Cody's in Springfield, MO. Swiss cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms! Can't wait to get back up there!

Posts: 398 | Location: Texas | Registered: 27 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK Aleko, I forgot about Astro Burger. Don't tell George that I forgot about him when I posted my above comment. At least I voted for another Greek owned place!

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
How about Burger King?

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
<sure-shot>
posted
You mean "Burger Crap"! Yikes!

<Paladin>
posted
Buffaloburgers, Wall Drugstore, Wall, South Dakota....

<ovis>
posted
Comstalk's on Water St., Elizabeth City, N.C.
No fries, Chips!

<Coot22>
posted
here in Oregon on highway 26 heading out to Mt. Hood there is a place called Calamity Janes. For around eight bucks, you get unlimited milkshakes and a burger (called the trail boss burger) which is absolutely incredible! It has three rare to medium rare 1/3 pound patties, two fried eggs, slice of ham, bacon, onions, tomato, lettuce, mayo, mustard, ketchup, the patties pre-marinated in barbecue sauce, pickles and whatever else you want to throw on it that they have to offer. Oh yeah...and the Onion rings are KILLER!

-coot

<Fuzz>
posted
The Husky Burger from Harld's Burger Bar in Centralia WA. When your done you will have so much goop running down your arms.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like Fuddruckers burgers and shakes. But they make me fat and impair my mobility for hunting, so please pass the salad.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
<MNTNMAN>
posted
BIGFOOTS TAVERN, KLAMATH FALLS, OREGON. COLDEST BEER IN TOWN.

<Boyd Heaton>
posted
I can feel my arteries closing up...

------------------
I HUNT LONG RANGE.AND YES I USE MATCHKING'S.

<chris_m>
posted
Original Joe's in San Jose or San Francisco