THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    where did our speed go-in regards to our forum???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where did our speed go-in regards to our forum???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey there gang I know how we all to love to cuss and discuss the merits of speed and long range shooting and this or that bullet.

However the speed I am referring to now (and not to look a gift horse in the face) is the speed of this forum. It appears to me that since some recent changes, we have chopped the inches big time off of our computer.

I am in a round about way trying to say why in the heck is everything taking so blessed long when working around and in this forum now?

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dogz

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some times it takes alot of time for me also to get to one thread to another, when I did my last post it came up three times. Just wondering if it will get faster or stay the same??

one of us
posted Hide Post
Theres some posts down in the Technology forum that says they'r working on it and whats causing it.

Posts: 236 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 16 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm glad to know it's just not me.

I have DSL and it is still taking as much as three minutes for a thread to come up. I know cause I set here and watch the clock.

AR is worth the wait but still...

Joe.

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
I think (hope) it will get better. Let's give 'em a chance to work on it.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Personally I have complete confidence they will get it all sorted out-I do appreciate and enjoy this forum.

"GTTH"

Dogz

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems to be singing right along this morning.

I'm happy!

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote