Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Draw
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted
I checked and no sheep or moose tags for me or any of the guys I hunt with either. Anyone out there do any good??

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
23 years and NADA for me! My wifes boss drew sheep after 29 years!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I lived in Wyoming 16 years and drew nada. Now that I'm a non-res I'm up to seven points on moose. Starting next year I'm going to go whole hog and apply each year for moose.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3282 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
Bought a sheep point, no luck on moose or goat. Same for my hunting buddy. I'm max on all preference posts, so one of these years before I die. I did draw a new daddy permit for the 10th of May. Doe tag, Sara Ann, hence buying the sheep point, I just knew I'd draw if I would have put in.

Damn right its loaded, it makes a lousy club. -JW

Posts: 403 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LongCarbine
posted Hide Post
No dice this year. Hope to have better luck with the elk, deer, and antelope draws.

"That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable."

Posts: 125 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 19 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a lousy moose tag.... Big Grin

MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of points in Wyoming for sheep and moose, but since the price went up on points this year, I took a year off. Plus I couldn't afford putting in for a out of state tag.

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
after 30 yrs of applying i have in my hands a fun ticket for a curlyhorn,don't bother calling after aug 27th, i'll call you when i come down off the mt.

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
Congratultions!! I will not live long enough to get drawn.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote