THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    This forum has been very good to me.....a thanks of sorts

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This forum has been very good to me.....a thanks of sorts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
I found this website looking for hand loading data. What I found was a wealth of information far more than I could imagine.

Through the last five years I have made a couple out of state hunts that would not have happened if it weren’t for this great forum.

About one year ago I asked Allen Johnson AKA "palmer" to share my boat with me for a fishing trip to a river near my home in Southern Missouri. We arranged a date and went fishing.

Now I know this is the American Big Game Forum but it is the place I most frequent here. I would like to thank everyone involved in the assembly, maintenance, and funding of this great resource. Without it I now know there are many memories I have and future ones to come I owe AR for.

I learned Saturday that Allen is a world traveler and an accomplished hunter of which I will never equal. I also found him to be a gentleman beyond compare. I regret I supplied him with a leaky boat that kept his feat wet.

Thank you AR and thank you Allen
Ted

Palmers write up on our trip.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...7221043/m/5871010041

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think your comments reflect the feelings of a great many of us.
Well spoken.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I feel the same as you Ted. Without AR my hunting plans from year to year would be much less exciting.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed Allen's write up of the fishing trip! tu2 Smallmouth and big northern pike are my two favorites.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I too, found this site looking for reloading info, and have been here since '98 or so. Great resource, and a great place to spend time. Thanks Saeed, and all those involved in keeping it up, and letting it grow.

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and its people like you,ted thorn
that make AR a pleasure for the rest of us salute

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted Hide Post
I haven't been a member as long as many of you, but this site is a tremendous resource and a place I'm extremely fond of. Many of you are like friends to me, though we've never met.

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
I think your comments reflect the feelings of a great many of us.
Well spoken.

+1

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote