THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Raffle for a Franchi Instinct 16ga O/U to Support our Youth Hunt

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raffle for a Franchi Instinct 16ga O/U to Support our Youth Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Canuck if this is inappropriate, I apologize and feel free to delete it.

I am the Secretary and one of the members in charge of gaming for the Alaska-Yukon Chapter of the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA). Ugly Dog Hunting has kindly donated a Franchi Instinct O/U in 16ga for our Chapter to raffle off to support our Youth Introduction to Versatile Hunting Dogs program that we hold in South-Central Alaska in August.

We're raffling off tickets for $10ea, with only 400 tickets being sold. The drawing will be held at 6:30 p.m. on August 3, 2019 at Bird Dog Acres in Point Mackenzie, AK during our Chapter's NAVHDA Test Event. The winner need not be present to win, and we are set up to issue electronic tickets upon payment through our storefront. We have an FFL that can arrange for shipping to wherever the winner might be located.

Tickets can be purchased here:
https://squareup.com/store/ala...i-instinct-sl-ga-o-u

Thanks for helping support our Chapter!

Jonathon

Posts: 254 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote