THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Need to find a Bear outfitter in canada

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to find a Bear outfitter in canada
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of urdubob
posted
My father wants to go bear hunting. He is 70 need an easy hunt with less than 200-300 yard walk to stand.
Nice comfortable place to sleep would be a plus. Two bears would be nice if could be done.

Please post or email me...
Urdubob

Posts: 945 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TXPO
posted Hide Post
urdubob,

email sent

Posts: 700 | Location: Wallis, Texas | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of kk
posted Hide Post
Check with Twin Bear Camp. I have not hunted bear with these folks, but have used their launch on the Montreal River, stayed in one cabin and seen their operation. The camp is about seven hours north of Toronto, accessible by road and many of the blinds are accessible by boat, of which the camp has many.

The URL is http://www.ontariooutdoors.net/twinbear/

kk

Posts: 1224 | Location: Southern Ontario, Canada | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the 2 bear areas are Alberta Sask., and maybe BC

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Twinbears e-mail address is bouncing (rejected as not valid).

May have to call them (if they're still alive).

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alberta and B.C. allow two bears per hunter per year because they have higher bear numbers than anywhere else in canada.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Contact Brad Lister at http://www.coastalinletadventures.com/index.htm I have hunted with him twice and had a great experience twice. He is as decent a man as you can get and the hunt will be easy on your dad. Best wishes and tell Brad, Jeff from Texas says hi! PS-That is my photo and story on his website. Contact me for any info you desire.
Jeff

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi
I am owner and operater of Pioneer Outfitters. I operate on the edge of Riding Mountain National Park in South western Manitoba. You can check out my website at www.pioneeroutfitters.ca If you can give me your e-mail address, I can send you a couple of pictures of bear we got this spring. I don't have any openings till next year.

Posts: 39 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 17 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted last week with Wayne out of Northview Lodge. It was a great hunt with hard working folks and man did we eat good!! Check them out at www.northviewlodge.com

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote