Find
Notify
Tools

South Dakota deer hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted
who has a line on some recommeded hunting outfitters for a deer hunt in S, Dak. I'm looking for this for the 2009 season as part of my regular hunt in eastern Montana. What about options for self guided on either public lands or game deparment managed/leased lands in the western half of the state. Either mule or whitetail owuld work.

TIA,
Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a little public laand in western south dakota. The best bet for a public land hunt is in the Black Hills national forest. There a couple of outfitters that work the 3 state corner of South Dakota, Wyoming, and Montana. If you pm me I'll get you some information.

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
i'm going lope hunting next week in southwestern SD with checyenne river outfittesr, they also have whitetails on a lot of private land. I'll let you know how my hunt next week turns out.

Posts: 779 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote