THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Therm-a-seat infusion foam - great product.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Therm-a-seat infusion foam - great product.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hunting Nebraska I was told to bring a cushion.

Went to academy and bought a $8 cushion and saw a therm-a-seat on clearance for $25 from $60.

Thought who buys a $60 or $25'cushion and went to checkout. Something told me to go back and buy the cushion as academy clearance is exceptionally good pricing.

I used the cushion for 11.5 hrs today and it was well worth the money. I would pay full price for this product.

I am going to go back to Florida and hopefully buy a few more.

If you got to sit in a tree stand or hunting stand for hours this seat is worth it.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike:

I have one. I agree, they are good. I have a different more expensive one. I will take a pic and text it to you. It is even better.

Whack a big one!

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What model did you buy they have many.

Is it one of them with a back rest I could see there they would make you a lot more comfortable.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I have this one

https://thermaseat.com/product/infusion/

It's worth it. I got my Mulie and am headed home. I went back to my stand and got my lucky cushion.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote