New
Find
Notify
Tools

E. Oregon Bighorn sheep draw results
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Have I got a story for you guys. Last year my brother in law drew one of two tags given in the state of Oregon for bighorn sheep, he ended up shooting a full curl ram scored like 166 I believe. Well he calls this morning to tell me his wife drew one of the two tags given in Oregon this year. Some people have all the luck!@

Posts: 439 | Location: USA | Registered: 01 December 2003Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I've been putting in for 25 years!!

Please extend my congratulations to your sister-in-law, as well as your brother. SOMEONE has to be the recipient of these sheep tags clap

AD

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
My good friends son drew the first year he could legaly put in for the tag. I think he was 12 or 13. Killed a nice 160 class ram. His grandpa has put in for over 30 years! No luck

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some people have the touch, and the brother in law definatly has it. He also drew a moose tag for Idaho, and a very difficult to get archery elk tag for Oregon this year. Last year he got A Elk (spike) archery in OR, A 6 point Elk archery in ID, 4 point mulie archery OR, Antelope archery OR, fall bear rifle OR, Full curl 166 Ram Rifle OR. I've given him crap about his luck ever since I first met him. He's a "hey were did you get the $200 stainless steel fishing siscors".....His anwser? "Oh I found them on the bank" I swear sometimes I'd like to shove him right off the back of the jet boat. Oh well, not really I'm really happy for him, he puts allot of effort into it and brings home some pretty impressive animals, his success rate in unbelievable. I'm sure his wife will score a really nice ram, she shot a nice 5 point bull elk a couple a years ago along with a nice mulie last year and a pronghorn. All with her hubbies 300 Wby mag.

one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
Do you drive for Bearcat out of K falls?

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming that is a trucking company out of Klamath falls, OR? Nope, never heard of them before. Been hearing the folks down in K. Falls have been having a tough go of it though since the "environuts" decided trash fish were more important than peoples individual property rights and way of life. Anyway sorry for the political rant.

one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
I'm from Madras, how about yourself

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm from the Ontario area