THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Grizzly Bear hunting resumes in British Columbia.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grizzly Bear hunting resumes in British Columbia.
 Login/Join

<Carl>
posted
Just received confirmation from our Government in British Columbia that Grizzly Bear hunting will be open in 2002.
Management units affected.
7-02 to 7-05, 7-17 to 7-18, 7-23, 7-27 to
7-30, 7-37 to 7-41.
Pack a big Gun and know how to use it, those Critters can finnish what you have started.
Happy hunting and Safe trails, Carl.

<Daryl Elder>
posted
Carl, are you talking regular season? I've got a copy of the spring LEH grizzly draw for 2002. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

<Carl>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Daryl Elder:
Carl, are you talking regular season? I've got a copy of the spring LEH grizzly draw for 2002. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

The Letter I received yesterday reads
Re: Grizzly Bear QUOTAS - 2002. It pertains to OUTFITTERS which are the ones allowed guiding Non Resident and Resident Hunters.

I do not know what the regulations regarding Grizzly Bears will be for Resident hunters on self guidet hunts but would expect there will be opportunities. Perhaps you wish to check with the BCWF if they some advanced knowledge.

Happy hunting and Safe Trails, Carl.