THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Senators who voted against rejecting U.N. Arms Treaty

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Senators who voted against rejecting U.N. Arms Treaty
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted
On March 23, the Senate voted 53-46 for a non-binding amendment to its budget resolution calling for the U.N. Arms Treaty’s rejection. To be ratified, the treaty needs at least 67 votes - a two-thirds majority - in the 100-member Senate. Here are the 46 senators who voted against that amendment, and can be expected to vote for the treaty when it comes up for a vote. Please remember them in the next election.

Baldwin (D WI)
Baucus (D MT)
Bennet (D CO)
Blumenthal (D CT)
Boxer (D CA)
Brown (D OH)
Cantwell (D WA)
Cardin (D MD)
Carper (D DE)
Casey (D PA)
Coons (D DE)
Cowan (D MA)
Durbin (D IL)
Feinstein (D CA)
Franken (D MN)
Gillibrand (D NY)
Harkin (D IA)
Hirono (D HI)
Johnson (D SD)
Kaine (D VA)
King (I ME)
Klobuchar (D MN)
Landrieu (D LA) Leahy (D VT)
Levin (D MI)
McCaskill (D MO)
Menendez (D NJ)
Merkley (D OR)
Mikulski (D MD)
Murphy (D CT)
Murray (D WA)
Nelson (D FL)
Reed (D RI)
Reid (D NV)
Rockefeller (D WA)
Sanders (I VT)
Schatz (D HI)
Shaheen (D NH)
Stabenow (D MI)
Udall (D CO)
Udall (D NM)
Warner (D VA)
Warren (D MA)
Whitehouse (D RI)
Wyden (D OR)

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I notice that there happens to be a capital "D" just in front of the two letter state identifier. Wonder what the signicance of that is.

I know that this is not the ARPF "Crater" but you guys have been whooping it up pretty good as of late.

As Bill mentioned, something to ponder before you cast your vote next time you get to exercise that franchise.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Are we assuming we still have a right to vote next time?

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Thx Bill. Everyone needs to know where their rep stands. Theses guys essentially said, "I'm against the 2nd amendment"

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting that Harry Reid (D NV) voted against. For all his other liberal BS, he has enjoyed an "A" rating from the NRA on gun control issues.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
In looking at the list, it appears the cancer that overtook California moved straight north up the coast.

Two from Oregon and 3 from Washington.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:

Two from Oregon and 3 from Washington.

How can there be 3 from Washington? There are only 2 senators from each state. I think Rockefeller has been incorrectly labeled. He should be listed as WV.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The list is incomplete as there are 44 names and Chuck Schumer's name isn't on the list. You can be damn sure it should be. Now who is the 46th name?

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
How can there be 3 from Washington? There are only 2 senators from each state. I think Rockefeller has been incorrectly labeled. He should be listed as WV.

That makes a lot more sense, also one person, the one listed as being from Maine is also listed as being an Independent.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The D in front on the states...Does that stand for Dumb ass or Douche bag?

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
The D in front on the states...Does that stand for Dumb ass or Douche bag?

Same same!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Levin (D, MI)
He has announced he will not run again.
Doug

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, that broke my heart when I heard recently that Levin is giving it up. Now if we can just dump that dumb broad Stabenow up here too, another D, maybe we can get rolling!