THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    DEAL OF THE CENTURY FOR ANTELOPE, 2003

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DEAL OF THE CENTURY FOR ANTELOPE, 2003
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have got 5 opennings for antelope for Sept. 2003...fully guided hunts at $2150.00 for 4 or 5 days...I know there are 5, 17" bucks on this ranch as we speak and hunting season for this year is over...a lot of 16" antelope on this 300,000 ac. ranch near Roswell New Mexico...

I have an interrested party for a couple of these hunts pending and they will have first option for the next few days...These hunts will sell plenty fast,it's just a heck of a deal, so if interrested let me know very soon. you will have to purchase your own NM hunting license and they can be had over the counter.

The owner has allowed me to let the hunters that hunt this year, have 1st option for the following year and must declare with a deposit by Jan.1 of that year....Most will want to do just that, it is a top antelope area..the best.

Call or email me direct at atkhunt@mindspring.com or 208-326-4120.

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sold two on this forum and have two spots left...

C'mon guys this ranch has at least 5 17" antelope and maybe some bigger...

The price is right!

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Peter>
posted
Now hold on Ray isn't Roswell where...you know....Did all your hunters return?
peter.

<trophyhunter>
posted
You have got to be kidding me!! 5 17" antelope on 1 ranch near Roswell, i grew up in that town and hunted all the surrounding areas there is no suck place.

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Great first post....... [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Eek!] [Confused]

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JAG
posted Hide Post
My thoughts too. I guess if your going to make an impression, thats one way to do it!

Posts: 510 | Location: Hood River, OR | Registered: 08 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Confused] To bad Ray is off hunting some place!
Bryan

Posts: 583 | Location: keene, ky | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Yea, but Ray will be back, and will he ever be pissed! [Eek!]

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Well, I certainly hope that's not true as I'm one of the guys that Ray sold two of the hunts too [Big Grin] .

I trust Ray and he's why we jumped on this when it came up. If he says there's 5 17 inchers on this ranch, then there's probably 10 and maybe an 18 incher as well.

Eric, the other guy to whom Ray sold this hunt to and my friend since High School, talked to the ranch owner last week and was assured that there were a few 17 inchers and a bunch in the 15-16 inch range.

Neither of us may bring home a 17" 'lope but we'll bust our asses trying.

We're both looking forward to the trip!!

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Don't pay attention to trophyhunter, he is just mad because he had to hunt public land.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
I didn't take it seriously for a minute [Roll Eyes] .

Sure would be nice to have some more AR regulars on this hunt, though... [Razz]

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Man, I would love to go on this trip, but I've got a 3 week fishing trip planned 550 miles north of Winnipeg,Manitoba next June/July, and that eats up all of my vacation, except for the week set aside for keeping my much better half happy down in the Caribean. [Frown] Hopefully Ray will have it available the following year.

one of us
posted Hide Post
550 miles north of Winnipeg eh, Mike. Thompson, Lynn Lake, Wabowdon or somewhere close by. You going fishing Mike? - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by dan belisle:
550 miles north of Winnipeg eh, Mike. Thompson, Lynn Lake, Wabowdon or somewhere close by. You going fishing Mike? - Dan

Yea, going up to Big Sand Lake Lodge for monster Northern Pike primarily, and Walleye, Lake Trout and Grayling thrown in for good measure. I'm really looking forward to it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,
You might get lucky and there won't be 17's on the ranch. You see, Ray sold us a hunt last year, the guide got way over his head and we ended up screwed. We accepted less than half our money back from the guide, but when Ray jumped in, we got all our money, a great hunt this year and Ray threw in a free hunt! I'm kidding, have a great hunt, and know you can't do better than deal with a man of integrity.
Take care

Posts: 206 | Location: Tucson, AZ, USA | Registered: 26 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
 -

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
I like this better [Big Grin]

-

[ 10-15-2002, 03:45: Message edited by: Steve ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted that particular ranch but I have hunted land within 40 miles of the ranch in the Plateaus east of Alamagordo out to Salt Flats (just south of the Lincoln National Forest) and the area is crawling with large antelope. In fact that whole area is know to produce some of the biggest antelope in the country. Spent 7 years in that area chasing desert mule deer and antelope with a good degree of success. Never hunted but spent lots of time in Capitan and the other areas just west of Roswell and there are tons of antlope and mule deer there as well...

Posts: 457 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those cartoons are hilarious! Mike, take lot's of bug dope., the higher the Deet percentage, the better. REALLY good fishing up there, worth every bug bite. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote