THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Possible rape by well known Alabama hunter leads to suicide of Texas student....
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Possible rape by well known Alabama hunter leads to suicide of Texas student....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I merely asked a question. If you are too immature to give an answer that is your privilege.

No one forced you to join the site, no one forces you to read the posts/responses/comments.

It is ALL voluntary, no skin off anyone else's ass!!!!!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Randall, just read the rest of his posts. Just another asshole looking to troll. In one day he has made quite the contribution.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I was beginning to realize that, can't help but wondering if there is not some ulterior motive for his attitude.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
another thread trainwrecked into the ditch by a couple of trolls.

on another note, the family of the girl has filed a wrongfull death lawsuit against Bunn, the Tuscaloosa Sheriff, two deputies, and two employees of the University of Alabama.

The suit against Bunn may be the harder to prove, but the others may wel be found in favor of the family...and should be.

Birmingham, Al

one of us
posted Hide Post
DTala, do you by chance have a link to that, or know who the University people might be? I know a couple folks on staff there.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larrys:
Randall, just read the rest of his posts. Just another asshole looking to troll. In one day he has made quite the contribution.

I believe Stan has set a record for the most people antagonized in the shortest time period. Sort of epitomizes the definition of troll donttroll

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13448 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, someone is sounding real familiar.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if several people here either know this guy or his family. They are not that removed from people I know in Tuscaloosa. They all suck for the most part, and I am not a bit surprised something like this happened or that the integrity of Alabama's finest is being called into question over it.

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote