Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted Moose Caribou Combo hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted
I have 3 spots left in northern BC for my 10-day Moose + Caribou combo hunt. This is a great hunt with excellent troiphy quality on both Moose and Caribou. It's far enough north that they are averaging 55" on Moose, and the former world record Mountain Caribou was shot in this area. Success rate on both species is very high.

Hunt dates are September 30-October 9. The usual price of this hunt is $8,250 plus license and tags, but we are selling the hunt for $7,250. Drop me a line at ggrod@msn.com for more information.

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Greg

quote:
and the former world record Mountain Caribou was shot in this area.
I've hunted that area a few years ago and it is by far the most awsome country I've had the privalidge to hunt. Who ever jumps on this oportunity won't be disapointed. [Smile]

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
It is indeed. I have just confirmed my Moose hunt in the same area starting October 10 and I am really looking forward to hunting BC again.

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote