THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: SCI Praises President’s Announcement

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: SCI Praises President’s Announcement
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Boltman,

If the program is so useless and such a scam, why did you wade up and put your nose in the trough? You sound like a another liberal POS. " I don't like it, and I don't like who's doing it. But, I was first in line to get my share of it."

/

Posts: 118 | Location: Infidel land - home of the free | Registered: 04 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Boltman, your post sounds like a 15 second democrate sound bite.... How 'bout some details? If it is a scam, share the facts.

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
I hunt birds on a lot of CRP around here, and for a scam, it's pretty productive. Since the CRP program got started, the population of sharptails in Idaho went up 4 fold, and no one is talking about closing the season or endangered species act anymore. FWIW, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have some land that's enrolled in the CRP program. Like most government giveaway programs it's a scam. I'm more than happy to accept money for my unused land, but as a taxpayer I'm a bit offended that my tax dollars are going to fund something so useless. CRP, like most government pork barrel projects, sounds good in the sound bites, but in reality it's just another way of redistributing tax dollars in the hope of winning votes.