Find
Notify
Tools

322" AZ Muley
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted
go to www.muleycrazy.com to see the pics of "Houdini", a 322" giant that was shot by Alan Hamberlin last week.

The deer is simply unbelievable!

DL

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I am still trying to figure out the details, it sounds like they had this buck "patterned" via trail cameras and he was on public land. Then they killed them with archery tackle.

Did this guy buy a govenors tag or was that a myth?

Is this one of those unlimited archery areas, where archers can hunt with an over the counter and the rest have to apply?

It is a nice deer I would have preferred to see him shot after the velvet was gone and he had a chance to breed this fall. I don't know Arizona deer seasons, and maybe that's not possible.

Nice buck, looks like they spent a lot of time and money to get him. I guess they are lucky that old loner buck didn't end up as lion poop two weeks before the opener.

Would like to hear all the details about him.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I'll call Ryan after I get back from deployment and get a copy of the magazine and the DVD.

Looks like money and hard work can buy you happyness, nice buck that's for sure!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote