THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Excellent Write Up on Long Range Shooting

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Excellent Write Up on Long Range Shooting
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
35Whelen- Before calling anyone names without even knowing or meeting them you should hold your tongue before you get yurself into something you wish you never had. As for pressing the point I just stated that it was pretty much along the lines of what we been saying. By the way i'll be in texas soon i'll look you up.

Posts: 449 | Location: Kaneohe,Hawaii | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 35Whelen
posted Hide Post
Quote:

35W- It was a fine article now if you go back and READ IT he is only saying what we been saying all along. And I guess you better either write or mail the COL. because he states himself that he has taken game at "500 and some change".

I did read it moron, that's why I posted here. I wasn't trying to make a point, so unwad your panties. I made everyone here aware of the article because I felt that it represented both sides of the coin. Pay attention instead of trying to push your point.
35Whelen

Posts: 143 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
35W- It was a fine article now if you go back and READ IT he is only saying what we been saying all along. And I guess you better either write or mail the COL. because he states himself that he has taken game at "500 and some change".

Posts: 449 | Location: Kaneohe,Hawaii | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With Quote