New
Find
Notify
Tools

F$%*^$ buckmasters!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
We're on the National Do Not Call list and buckmasters has called our house 5 times in the last 4 days!!!! Anybody go Jackies phone number I'd like to tell him where to put his shotgun red doll

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of old4x4
posted Hide Post
Mark, sounds like it's time to go to https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx and find out how to screw these bastards. I would.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
TN has had a state do not call list for several years and the one thing that is allowed is anyone with whom you have done business with in the past or anyone they allow to call.
Banks, insurance companies and commercial businesses could be this umbarella organization and could be the reason why you are now getting a phone call from Buckmasers.
Just remember there is some effort underway to get the national program overturned so make surte you watch what is going on, cause I don' know about you but the silent phone at the diner hour is REALLY PLEASANT!

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think thats it, I've never been a member of buckmasters. I refuse to help make Jackie rich

Guess what? They called again tonight thats 6 times in 4 days!!

I sigined on to the do not call site and turned them in, maybe that will put a stop to it.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you signed up for a sweepstakes or entered a contest where you filled out a little card be careful. The fine print gives them permission to call you. For instance if you entered to win a Knight Rifle or any other Buckmaster sponser product you have by entering given them permission to call you.

Posts: 226 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2003Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Eight or nine years ago I got a call from them asking me to join up, and I declined. Two weeks later, I received a book in the mail from them as thanks for joining. I called them back, told them I didn't want their book, and that I declined to join. They appoligized, and told me to keep the book for my trouble. Later that year, I applied for a car loan, and my credit report showed I defaulted on payments to Buckmasters. Brother, let me tell you the [censored] really hit the fan after that. A quick phone call from my lawyer, along with a follow up letter got that crap straightened out real quick. I wouldn't walk across the room to piss on him if he was on fire.

one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
That's a goooood buuck....A reeeel goooood buuck...

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mikeh416Rigby:
How do you REALLY feel about the guy?
Bear in Fairbanks

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate those calls!! We are constantly being called by the long distance phone companies. We don't even use our long distance anymore it is cheaper to use cell phones. LLB

Posts: 93 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 12 November 2003Reply With Quote