Notify
Tools

I need some guidance here
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Deleted because of lack of interest

[ 10-09-2003, 00:21: Message edited by: dwhunter ]

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
More details of the winners hunt,

THIS WILL INCLUDE ALL DAILY FEES FOR 10 DAYS OF HUNTING ON A 3 CLIENTS X 2 PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS BASIS, ALL APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT FEES, SAFARI LICENSE FEES, FIREARM IMPORT FEES FOR 2 FIREARMS PER HUNTER, DIPPING/PACKING/CRATING & EXPORT FEES FOR TROPHIES AND THE TROPHY FEES FOR ONE CAPE BUFFALO, ONE IMPALA AND ONE LICHTENSTEINS HARTEBEEST FOR EACH HUNTER.

Doug

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
AWSOME! I think that what your doing is wonderfull Doug. This is EXACTLY what the shooting/hunting sports needs more of. It is an excellent way to not only support a charitible cause, but to portray the hunting scene in a very favorable light. Good on you and godspeed in your endevor. [Wink]

Posts: 10160 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where do we sign up Doug?

Shannon

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

We are at the tail end of the planning stage at this point and even Craig is still checking his schedule, he has a sheep hunt around the same time.

I am mainly looking for your thoughts on the way the raffle tickets should be sold at this point.

Thanks for all the great words

Thanks,

Doug