Find
Notify
Tools

White-tailed deer anatomy **PICS**
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of erict
posted
As requested by Reloader - all credit to him for finding the images. I did a little work with some software to make a few quick-loading images. Credit for the images and direct link to an interactive cutaway at: Interactive Deer Anatomy . Good luck this season.

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
By the way - you can save these pics, print them out, then quiz your young hunters on situations and where they'd shoot.

"Listen more than you speak, and you will hear more stupid things than you say."

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are very good. Think I will print them out. Thanks!

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Erict, Thank you for posting them. It will be nice to have a "Link" to them.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
Links as requested - PM me if they stop working.

Deer - Brown silhouette

Deer - Rib bones

Deer - Internal organs

Deer - Unshaded silhouette

one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
BTT for this season. Good luck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i like this one as well.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote