THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Hunt with Craig Boddington-Your opinions

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hunt with Craig Boddington-Your opinions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys and Gals,

I want your thoughts on the proposed raffle. I have the opportunity to have the details on the raffle placed in a couple magazines and it looks like the Outdoor channel will do some between show promos about it as well and of course directing them here to find the details. What do you guys think, as much as I love this board I am in desperate need to raise funds for my shooting sports dept. for the disabled hunters. To give adaptive equipment, open opportunities etc. Just like in the real world we have some board members that do not think of hunting as a big deal and we have some that are anti-hunting so I occasionally have a lot of road blocks in regards to getting money for projects. We have recently setup the Heritage fund which will be separate from other funding just to fund these hunting/shooting opportunities and equipment donations to the states for the disabled. Would you object to opening the raffle to folks that are not on the bulletin board? I will respect the wishes of the forum.

Thanks,

Doug

[ 05-11-2003, 22:42: Message edited by: dwhunter ]

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote