New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy birthday Brad
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Tis Brad fromn Boze's birthday today-make it your best day buddy!

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dog

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah he is 62 today--or at least that is what I am gonna tell people if he persists on using those darn 30 cals!!!!!! grins

Actually he is 42 gang-just had to hard ass him a bit, he is thinking seriously about a 06 Improved instead of his 06. Oh yeah I call the 270 a 06 Improved-and yes I do feel a bit feisty this morn.

C-Ya
Bud

Dog

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Hey'a Dog... thank's for the kind thought's!

I feel 24 instead of 42 so that's a good thing. I'm Heaven Blessed with wonderful health, a great wife and the best kids... all under the Big Sky. It doesn't get any better especially with good friends like you.

BTW, I don't need an 06' Improved (Ackley or O'Connor) cause I got a nail-driving 300 WSM. There's nuttin like a good 30. Some day you'll see the wisdom of one of God's finest caliber inspiration's... it's in the bible... Amundson 30:8 [Big Grin]

Off to The Bay for some dinner...

<heavy varmint>
posted
Happy Birthday Brad!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Brad, happy birthday. did they get you a special burger at work with 42 candles on it, or did it take too long for the open burning permit?

I will have to let you in on some old guy hunting secrets soon. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ 06-24-2003, 07:02: Message edited by: Customstox ]

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote