THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Shooters.com / Hunters.com roll call?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooters.com / Hunters.com roll call?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just thought I'd throw this out here to get a general idea of how many folks came over here (or were already here) from Shooters.com / Hunters.com and if your handle is different, what it was over there, so that I can re-associate who you are. [Smile]

Regards,
Tom

Posts: 852 | Location: Austin | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Present. Handle is close enough. Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to visit there once in a while. I've never used a handle.

Posts: 190 | Location: Manotick, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pumpkinheaver
posted Hide Post
I was there once in a while.

Posts: 414 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was "Wildcat Crazy" on Shooter's also.

WC

Posts: 407 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was mainly on Hunters and my handle was Simba, it was a REALLY slow forum compared to AR where days went by on the African forum without any real movement...

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just pushing this back to the top of the list for a couple more days.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Kingfisher,

I was oneb on shooters.com and use 1B here. Diabolically clever, huh? You probably guessed I'm wunbe on the Ruger Forum too...

By the way, I love my .300 H&H Remington Classic! I'm thinking of having a #1 made up into the caliber.

So far, I've just used the Federal 180 gr. Partitions and have not had time to work up my own loads. But it is highly accurate and the recoil is manageable even with my shoulder surgery history. I'll be taking it on a mule deer hunt in a week or two.

1B

Posts: 51 | Location: Reston VA | Registered: 02 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you like the 700. I know that I'm super happy with mine. With the gloss scope rings and gloss finish on the scope it really is a beautiful rifle, and the Shilen trigger breaks so clean it'll take your breath away. I want to find one just like it in 8mm Rem Mag, and dress it up about the same. Just have to wait until a gun comes available and I have money... unfortunately those two events don't usually coincide.

<MachV>
posted
Got my start on the enternet with Shooters but found this and other sites more to my likeing.
Classic-o-matic on the shooters and biggerhammer board
Vermine on the GGVG board
Mack V on this and the longrange board.

CJ

one of us
posted Hide Post
here