Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DD Ranch
 Login/Join

posted
I am just wondering has anyone hunted here ??? i might be looking into a Exotic Deer/Ram Combo or maybe another one Just like to know if there good or not?

Posts: 174 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I was just there in February. I will go again as a freezer filling trip. Went with my SCI chapter and had a ball. Nice people, well cared for place, lots of "variety" there. You'll have fun, take a friend or two.

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do they have a web addy? I would like to check it out. Thanks

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Double D Ranch

Dannie's always got something interesting listed in current events.

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
 - DYBOWSKI SIKA

YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T SEEN A PURE ONE BEFORE AND MAY NOT AGAIN, THIS BIG SIKA WEIGHS IN AT AROUND 300 POUNDS.(THE SIZE OF A RED STAG) WITH LONG SHAGGY NECK HAIR AND GREAT POLISHED MAIN BEAMS OF APPROX 25-27 INCHES, THIS ONE IS SUPER. OTHERS WILL ENVEY YOUR GREAT TROPHY. ONLY 1 AVAILABLE THAT I KNOW OF ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR $1500 I didnt even know there was such a thing O_O Looks like a Fallow/Sika Cross

Posts: 174 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote