THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Anyone know a good website for Optics?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know a good website for Optics?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey all, my dad said he'd get me a scope for christmas, and I really want a Loopy VX-III, but want to find a really great deal on one...He wants me to email him with the details (price, model, etc.) but I can't find any good prices...I'm in dire need of a web site that has great deals on Luepold, or swarovski, or zeiss, and nikon...Any info will be very appreciated.

------------------
God Bless and Shoot Straight

Posts: 264 | Location: Big Sky Country, MT | Registered: 12 October 2001Reply With Quote
<R Smith>
posted
Hey 444,
Not sure if this is what your looking for, but try this link:
http://www.bearbasin.com/

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
Anoter one to try is www.riflescopes.com and sometimes even Natchez or Midway are just as competitive.

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Dogger>
posted
Another good source is www.holewall.com

Cheers.

<whisler>
posted
ONLY ONE swfa.com. I purchased a pair of steiner 10x50 marine....used...$300, hardly a scratch on them. Log on, scroll down to samplelist, bet you find what your looking for for less than anyone else...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try www.dnrsports.com

I have bought from them and SWFA. Bear Basin prices are higher than DNR and lower than SWFA, but in California they also charge sales tax (only if you are a California resident) which makes Bear Basin the highest cost for me.

Here are 2 typical VariX III scopes

VariX III 2.5-8x 36mm gloss duplex

www.swfa.com = $399.95
www.bearbasin.com = $396.00
www.dnrsports.com = $373.18

VariX III 3.5-10x 40mm gloss duplex

www.swfa.com = $409.95
www.bearbasin.com = $399.00
www.dnrsports.com = $384.46

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
<MontanaMarine>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote