Notify
Tools

Last day for CO apps
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted
Better get em in!

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just put my wife in for the new Rocky Mountain Arsenal deer hunt. I hope we can find a 160"er.

Posts: 783 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Mine are all in, now for the tough part.
Wait, wait and wait some more for the results to come out.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MC:
Just put my wife in for the new Rocky Mountain Arsenal deer hunt. I hope we can find a 160"er.

LOL, talk about a high fence hunt. It’s only 5 minutes away from the hotel and restaurant row. Hell it's right next to a Bass Pro if you need more ammo. animal

It’s in the city, surrounded by humanity. Suburbs and industrial parks.

Just an aside, it’s the same place that the government dismantled the old Mustard gas and Nerve gas munitions from World War I and later. No problem with that, we're all still alive, just giving you a little history of the property.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, but the hunting is INCREDIBLE! hahaa I thought some guys might have thought twice when they read the post.

She put in for the G Basin. Might be a 4-6 year old buck left there and then again maybe not.

RavenR and Drum didn't invite for a Plains hunt so I guess we'll just have to kick rocks and sage on our own.

Posts: 783 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote